Tuesday, December 30, 2008

55/365 Waterpark

For Christmas my mother and father in law treated our family to an overnight and admission to an indoor water park. It was the best gift and I fully intend on asking them to do that in lieu of gifts every year. The kids had a BLAST.

We went to Timber Ridge at Grand Geneva, in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. The water park was perfect for the age range of my kids. There was even a johnny jump up in the water for Caide!! On top of the amazing water park there was also planned activities that you could do with your kids in the other parts of the hotel. (MOST were FREE!!!) They had family bingo, decorate a sugar cookie, movie night, etc.

If your in the area I highly recommend it. The lifeguards were really on watch. Every time I turned around there was a guard watching. I never worried that I had to be on constant vigil because I trusted that the guards were watching that closely.

The room rates were very reasonable, the hotel staff was EXTREMELY accommodating. I would go back in a second.













0 comments: