Tuesday, November 4, 2008

9/365 Something a little more exciting.

I promised something better today, and I think I am able to deliver. It was a wonderfully warm day for November.

First I voted, but afterwards I decided to stay away from the heated nature of this election and instead I went to my mom's house to clean up her yard for her. After taking one swipe with her tractor I realize not only did I have a flat tire, but since I had driven on it it was off the rim. So I spent the next 3 hours getting that fixed. Here is a picture to commemorate.

project 365

This is a picture of some daisies that Mike bought me some 3 weeks ago when I was having a bad day. They are still beautiful!

Photobucket

Many of the trees have lost their leaves but the ones that haven't are the most vivid shades of yellow and red.

Photobucket

After we got the first batch of leaves raked up we had a small bonfire and cooked some food over it. The kids love doing that and it will likely be our last time before next summer.

The fire..

Photobucket

Playing with shutter speed.. I like these.

Photobucket

project 365

1 comments:

Erin said...

The photos of the leaves are amazing! You have such talent.