Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 29 of 365

Tonight despite my protesting Brandi drug me out to an open house held by Lynn Darda.

Despite me sounding like I didn't enjoy it, I really did. Lynn is the elementary school art teacher. What a creative woman she is.

She does some scrap booking through a company that (forgive me) I can not for the life of me remember the name of right now. *Isn't my face red. Especially since I asked her specifically what it was called.

I will say that I really love the papers and themes that she presented there. Oh and these awesome stamps that you could peel and put on a "stamp block" so that your not storing 39483838 stamps. MUCH more convenient. If you can't tell the stamps pretty much rocked my socks off. It MIGHT just convince me to try to scrapbook. Notice I said MIGHT in big capital letters!! Truth be told, I don't have a creative bone in my body, unless it involves photography.

If anyone is interested, I will get you information. She is such a delightful woman I would love to be able to give her a little business even if it isn't from me. (Remember, again, most uncreative person ever!)

So while we were there Brandi convinced me to make a card. With Lynn's step by step instructions, I DID IT!!

Now on to the photographs...





The card I made! Mine is the one on the right. I even "antiqued" the edges all by myself!!



Here are some other cool things she has done with her scrap booking materials.. aren't these GREAT?!



This is a CHOCOLATE bar!! It's put inside a six pack carrier that has been covered in scrap book paper, and on the other side it's holding a small candle and a couple of lotions!! HOW ADORABLE!!



If your interested in more info about this company or ordering from Lynn, shoot me an email I'll be happy to get you information.

1 comments:

Amber said...

Close to My Heart, right? The acrylic stamps? I love them so much.