Monday, December 8, 2008

Do you like my photography?

Sometimes, the studio family portraits from a chain store just cannot capture your family's personality. Sit, smile, pay and pray often leaves you with poor quality photos, while the rights to your images are retained by the retailers. You are also bombarded with sitting fees, and print-costs that are not competitive.

I am in the process of expanding my portfolio. I am looking for families that want to have custom, relaxed portraits or candids done, or even events (not including weddings), done at a minimal cost.

I am currently offering a 1.5 - 2 hour photo session. After the session, I will retouch the entire set and deliver them to you on a CD or DVD. You own the pictures; I will retain certain images to add to my portfolio. The price is $100 flat.

What I get, is use of any of your prints for publication by me. I also hope to get some word of mouth advertising. Love your pictures?! Fantastic! Spread the word to your friends and family.


Photo sessions to consider:


  • Maternity (usually best done around 34-38 weeks)

  • Newborn

  • Family

  • Couple

  • Engagement

  • Business Profile

  • Business Party

  • Pet Photos

  • Everything Else!


(I do not photograph weddings; I can however recommend some great photographers to you for your special occasion.)

If your interested feel free to contact me at allynlyon@gmail.com.

This offer is limited and will be on a first come first serve basis.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How far do you travel and is that included in your time allocation? How many pictures do I get for my time slot?I was thinking of having a natural birth on the beach in Maui and wondered what it would run to have you there?
Love ya!