Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 101 Medaryville

Today I went over to Medaryville today to get some pictures of old buildings and houses. I took some great pictures, and got some new scenery.

For a little history of Medaryville check out this website, OldMedaryville.org A friend of ours, Brian Capouch, has done extensive research and has embarked on a crusade to save this quaint little town. Yes, I said quaint. For those you of who haven't been in a while, it's really cleaned up and is a nice little bit of history for our county.

Enjoy!











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures. The first one is probably my favorite. The light, color, composition and everything about it.

Hope you didn't freeze too much :)

B Dad

Anonymous said...

I love the train picture, in fact, I love just about any train picture. LOL Great use of angles on that picture.

Bacardi Mama said...

I love seeing your pictures. You have a very good eye.

Mozi Esme said...

These photos are awesome - I can just visualize being there!

Beth@Pages of Our Life said...

I think I am really getting inspired by the "photog excursions" people are posting. I love what you found. You have taken random things and made them look like a piece of art. (Your frames rock too!)