Monday, March 9, 2009

I Heart Faces - Creative Crop



Time once again for I Heart Faces and this weeks theme is "Creative Crop".

I knew just which photo I was going to use for my adult but I've had a hard time deciding on a kids entry. Either way this is what I decided on.

My adult entry... This is a self portrait with my husband on our honeymoon. I've always loved the way it turned out, and even went as far as to frame it and put it on our wall.



My kids entry.. Kendyl after playing in the hose, she was cold.

10 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Both fantastic entries! I would have framed them both.

Sharon said...

Great cropping! Kendyl has the most amazing eyes, just beautiful!

*Lissa* said...

Wow her eyes are gorgeous!

Shane said...

Great photos.

Shae said...

both shots are great.

Missy said...

your shots are fun

Missy said...

nice job on your crops

Jami said...

I found your blog on I ♥ Faces - You did a great job with your crop! Love the picture!

Anonymous said...

I wish i was in Florida, ha :).

Cute kiddo, nice job.

B Dad

Nieman Family said...

Great pics...I LOVE the way you spell Kendyl...