Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day 2 of 365. Cayman & Kendyl

Originally todays project was going to be of the first snow. However, I didn't get any good pictures due to poor lighting and by the time there was decent lighting the snow was all melted..so instead today I bring you Cayman, my mom's dog.

When I was little my grandparents had Dachshunds specifically I remember Raisin, an over-weight, red, short hair, miniature dachshund. I think out of all the dogs they had over the years that one was my favorite. There was another dachshund that they had at the same time as Raisin and heck if I can remember that ones name.

Back to Cayman, usually about 3 times a week we'll run over to my moms and let Cayman out to potty and play with him for a little while. Today I took the camera.

Meet Cayman...

project 365,dog

project 365,dog

project 365,dog,children

0 comments: