Monday, October 27, 2008

Project 365

I've decided the best way to get better is practice, practice and you guessed it more practice.

Project 365 while a bit overdone is a GREAT way to do this.


So today I will begin Project 365. The pickins for today are pretty slim as it's been a rather disjointed day around here with a fussy fussy 4 month old. So i'll leave you a picture of said fussy 4 month old at the peak of fussiness and a picture I got while we were out driving him around trying to get him to sleep.

Photobucket

project 365

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Poor guy!

Amber said...

These are looking good! (it's Amber from over at LJ)

If you can find a setting to tweak your blog's display, you may want to reduce the transparancy of your blog/textboxes. the background image of the flower shows through your pictures and creates some weird effects.

Allyson said...

I'll look for a new template I can't figure out how to change this one. ;) Thanks for the heads up.