Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 69/365 Going from the SBN to the MSP

That folks is my shameless attempt at rapping. You have my word I won't attempt it again.

You do have to admit it's a little clever.

On to the pictures. This weekend we went up to Minnesota for the Vikings/Eagles play off game. The original plan was to drive up over two days and then take two days to drive back. While I wasn't looking forward to that, I had resigned myself to it being the most cost effective way. UNTIL, Mike surprised me at the last minute by scored us some pricelined tickets for CHEAP! So we flew up!

Here are Saturday's pictures from the airport and some of the city.











Such a loaded question...





There is something about this picture I like, underlying message maybe?



Black and Whites of the city from our hotel room.



0 comments: