Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 97 Plane spotting

If you visit me regularly here you know that occasionally Mike and I go plane spotting. This weekend Mike and I decided to take off to Chicago to just get away for the night.

Of course since we were in Chicago we hit our favorite Ohare spotting area, and were greeted by a ton of other spotters out that day.

One gentleman specifically was Joel Love. (click his name and it will take you to his website) He was the friendliest man. More people should be as friendly, and America would truly be a lovely place.

He shoots air shows and gave us some tips, and hints. He also had a scanner and could tell us what planes were coming in.

Joel if you come here, thanks a ton and I hope we can meet up again soon.

Here are some of my favorite shots from the day.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband flies...airplanes are a part of our lives. Thanks for the images!