Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A New Series...

In my pursuit of new things to photograph, I have decided I would like to start a new series.

Many of you are probably familiar with "Day in the Life" photos. If not, basically it's a series of photographs that someone takes throughout the day documenting their life and what they see.

I've decided to add a twist. I'd like to document the life of all kinds of different people. From a school teacher to a dairy farmer, from an executive to the homeless.

Do you have an interesting life that you think would be fun to document?

Would you not mind me following you around taking snap shots of your life all day?

I'd like to hear from you. I'd like to know what your world is like, and I'd like to let everyone else see it too!

If your interested in letting me do a day in YOUR life contact me at allysonlyonphotography@gmail.com.

Just include a brief introduction and I'll get back to you.

If you know someone else that would like this, pass this along to everyone... the more the merrier.

Allyson

0 comments: