Sunday, April 5, 2009

160/365 Getting The Shot.

Recently I've been asked for specific shots of our river, while I was out I decided to go to a bridge I knew, and see if any shots inspired me there.

As you'll see from the pictures this isn't exactly a working bridge and my husband wasn't all to thrilled that I decided to crawl out into the middle of it so I could get a "specific" shot.

I guess this indicates i've become a real grown-up photographer now, risking injury because it would make a good shot.

I'd love to hear from others what silly stupid things have you done, "for the shot"?

On to the pictures....

Most of these pictures are black and white... our river isn't exactly photogenic especially this time of year. You'll see some ghosting on this shot. This happened because I forgot to take the filter off of my lens. When you have a filter on what happens is light gets trapped between the lens glass and the filter and creates this effect. While some might like it, it's not exactly "correct".



The bridge.







2 comments:

*Lissa* said...

Very cool! Love them!

Anonymous said...

I really love that last iron shot.

Very cool.

B Dad