Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 149 More Spring Break

I took these at my Mom's house the kids love playing over there. We went over originally to help pick up sticks, but then spent a little extra time being kids.

Someone PLEASE make him stop growing. This past week I've just felt like his "babiness" is so close to being over, and it's making my heart ache. He'll be 10 months old in just over a week. *sigh* Where has 10 months gone??









Mason doing what boys do, climbing trees.



My Mom's dog Cayman, the kids love to go over and play with him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know! I cant believe how fast the baby-ness is going! I swear I was at the hospital having my six month old like yesterday!

Allyson said...

I know, this morning I laid down with him and just stared at him thinking.. how long before he won't lay with me anymore?!

UGH.. it makes me so sad.

Erin said...

Oh my gosh, even Mason looks so much older from when I saw you guys this summer!