Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mind's Eye - "Blur"

It's a new week for Mind's eye.

Even though we didn't have a ton of participants I had so much fun last week seeing everyone's bridges. I had even more fun hearing some of the stories behind them. I have also gotten to meet some fun new people.

I am so glad I decided to do this. I hope all of you that participated last week will continue to participate. I'd love to see what you all come up with.

If you haven't checked out everyone's entry from last week, go on over and do that now. Comment to each other, everyone loves to get feedback on their pictures. I will leave that Mr. Linky up for a while so that more people can participate if they choose too.


This week is "Blur", here is my submission.



I took this one night going down the road. I don't know why but I've always loved it, and sometimes that is what really matters, that YOU like it.

So let's see your stuff...(Remember to link back here so that we can get more people to participate.)


1. ALyonPhoto

2. Shane

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.



*Next week's theme is going to be "Family"*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's nice but not I won't be able to use my night shot, :), jk.

That's pretty sweet.

B Dad

Shane said...

I love shots like this that capture the movement of lights. Great picture.